Happy 2019 NACB friends!
We are thrilled to announce that the NACB has partnered with the botaniCo to provide NACB members with FREE access to their business discount program.
Designed for cannabis businesses of all types and sizes, the program gives you a financial leg up through flat-rate discounts, percentage discounts, preferred pricing, cash rebates, and more on products and services from leading national business suppliers like Staples, Best Buy, Lowes, Grainger, and dozens of others. This is a $350 annual value, being provided free of charge for NACB Annual Members. You can learn more here!
Please let us know if you'd like to enroll, and we'll get you signed up for a complimentary membership.
With botaniCo you gain:
- Purchasing Power - they have partnered with an extensive network of industry-leading vendors and suppliers to not only deliver upfront savings on your purchases, but also offer cash rebates as well
- Network of Trusted Vendors - they have built passionate communities of specialized providers that value quality care and business innovation. Members access to exclusive opportunities and to the industry’s most innovative products and solutions to help your business compete, prosper and succeed
- Retail Solutions - they understand that the most successful, profitable retail operations excel in three core areas - product, experience and marketing. Our assessment will guide the strategic planning of merchandising, market analysis and staffing to create a customized blueprint for your success.
- Market Data - they bring years of experience and market intelligence to create real growth opportunities. botaniCo data will assist you with identifying, targeting, engaging and converting key customers across all market segments to enhance overall productivity and accelerate decision-making.
- Activism, Advocacy & Education - they commit to providing a wide range of educational offerings tailored to current industry topics. Additionally, with decades of expertise in government relations, policy, regulatory and patient advocacy, our team is always fighting on behalf of your business and the industry.